SlicerDMRI is an open-source project to improve and extend diffusion magnetic resonance imaging software in 3D Slicer.
After reviewing the material below, for usage questions please visit the Slicer Discussion Forum.
General Slicer guide
Tutorials and sample data
- DWIConverter tutorial (test data): diffusion weighted image data conversion from DICOM to NRRD
- Slicer DTI tutorial: General DTI overview
- Slicer Neurosurgical Planning tutorial: Interactive DTI tractography in Slicer
- Slicer UKF Tractography tutorial: Multi-fiber tractography for crossing fibers
- Slicer Fiber Bundle Selection and Scalar Measurements tutorial: Tractography selection and measurements for studies
- Slicer CLI Application tutorial: Tractography selection and measurements in command line interface (CLI) mode
- DICOM TR Converter tutorial: Loading and saving tractography as DICOM TR objects.
Individual Slicer module documentation pages
- Source code of SlicerDMRI and whitematteranalysis
- DICOM Tractography Connectathon at RSNA 2017
- Please consider adding a “star” to these GitHub repositories:
The SlicerDMRI developers gratefully acknowledge funding for this project provided by NIH NCI ITCR U01CA199459 (Open Source Diffusion MRI Technology For Brain Cancer Research), NIH P41EB015898 (National Center for Image-Guided Therapy) and NIH P41EB015902 (Neuroimaging Analysis Center), as well as the National Alliance for Medical Image Computing (NA-MIC), funded by the National Institutes of Health through the NIH Roadmap for Medical Research, Grant U54 EB005149.